Sunday, February 1, 2015

Nyx soft matte lip cream ( Antwerp)

Time for another lip product review.I have been meaning to get this color for the longest time as i totally fell in love with the swatches that i saw online.

So i couldnt help myself and included it in my Nyx haul a few months back .It is part of the Nyx soft matte lip cream line.The color is a very pretty pink and it is called "Antwerp"


Although  it has the consistency of a gloss , the lip cream settles in to a matte finish.The wand is nice and application goes on smooth.No need for multiple coats as one coat is more than enough.Due to the matte finish it can be a bit drying after a while so keep a lip balm on hand.And it would be prudent to exfoliate lips prior to application.
As i mentioned above the color is what attracted me to buy this product in first place.It looked like a very unique shade of pink in online swatches but alas on asian lips i dont really find it that different.
Color pay off is really good.Staying power is adequate but keep the product on hand to refresh.All in all not a bad buy .

Till next time......

4 comments:

  1. Great review! I just reviewed Zurich on my blog!

    Would love to have you follow my blog (:
    www.gulezehrasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! pink is my all time favorite color
    love the shade

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds good would love to give it a try. As winter is knocking the doors of Pakistan we need to take good care of our skin. I was searching on internet about skin care products found 11 best imported skin care products which should be added in our routine if we want a healthy skin and to avoid dryness I am using Maybelline lip moisturizer am loving it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most appreciated , so don't hesitate to share whats on your mind:)And if you like what you see,please show your appreciation by hitting the "follow" button in the side bar:)